1. Month: The current month you are
in. You start the game on the current month according to your
computer clock. The number in parenthesis next to the month is
the turn number you are currently on. The game lasts for 120
2. Cash: This is the amount of cash you
currently have available to you for purchases.
3. Crude in Stock: The amount of crude
you have in stock, either from importing or from your land
4. Refinery Cost: The amount of cash
you need to purchase a refinery.
5. Refinery Price: The amount of cahs
you will receive if you sell a refinery.
6. Maximum to Buy: The maximum number
of refineries you can buy this turn. This factor is based on
how much cash you have available.
7. Refineries: The number of refineries
you own. Each refinery can refine up to 25,000,000 gallons of
crude each turn.
8. Refinable Gallons: The amount of
crude you can refine in this turn. This is equal to the number
of refineries times 25,000,000 minus any crude you have already set
up to refine this turn.
9. Storage Units: The number of storage
units you currently own. Each storage unit can store up to
15,000,000 gallons of crude or products. For information on
renting storage and crude reposession, click here.
10. Storage Available: The amount of
storage you have available for additional crude. This is equal
to the number of storage units times 15,000,000 minus any crude or
products you already own.
11. Refineries Bought: The number of
refineries you bought this turn.
12. Refineries Sold: The number of
refineries you sold this turn.
13. Buy Refineries button: Click this
button to buy refineries. See Buy / Sell Refineries below for
14. Sell Refineries button: Click this
button to sell refineries. See Buy / Sell Refineries below for
15. Close button: Closes the current
screen and returns you to the main menu.
16. Toggle Main Menu: Opens the main
menu without closing the current screen. If the main menu is
already shown, clicking this button will hide the main
17. Buy / Sell Refineries Graph:
Displays the trend of refinery prices over the past 12 months. This
white line represents the buying price of refineries, while the blue
line represents the selling price. To highlight a particular line,
click on legend display on the right for the line you wish to
highlight. To hide a line, right-click the legend display for the
line you wish to hide.