1. Month: The current month you are in. You
start the game on the current month according to your computer
clock. The number in parenthesis next to the month is the turn
number you are currently on. The game lasts for 120
2. Net Worth: The total net worth of all your
assets, including cash, crude oil, products, land, etc., minus your
3. Cash: This is the amount of cash you currently
have available to you for purchases.
4. Crude in Stock: The amount of crude you have in
stock, either from importing or from your land plots.
5. Plots: The total number of plots you own in every
6. Oil Wells: The total number of oil wells you have drilled
successfully in every plot in each county. You start out with
1 well on your plot in Lampassas County.
7. Crude Reserves: The amount of crude available to
you in all the plots you own. This shows whether you are using
your land plots efficiently or if you need to drill more
8. Refineries: The number of refineries you own.
Each refinery can refine up to 25,000,000 gallons of crude
9. Refinable Gallons: The amount of crude you can
refine in this turn. This is equal to the number of refineries
times 25,000,000 minus any crude you have already set up to refine
10. Storage Units: The number of storage
units you currently own. Each storage unit can store up to
15,000,000 gallons of crude or products. For information on
renting storage and crude repossession, click here.
11. Storage Available: The amount of storage you
have available for additional crude. This is equal to the
number of storage units times 15,000,000 minus any crude or products
you already own.
12. Rent Debt: The amount of money you owe for
renting storage because you did not enough cash by the end of the
turn. For information on renting storage and crude
repossession, click here.
The following items appear
after you advance the first turn:
13. Percentage of Billionaire graph: Displays your net worth in relation to your goal to become a
14. Net Worth Last
Month: The total net worth of your
assets in the previous month.15. Net Worth This
Month: The total net
worth of your
assets this month.
16. Net Profit: The amount your net worth increased
or decreased after you had advanced the turn. A negative net
profit indicates you lost net worth.
17. Taxes: The amount of taxes you owe.
This is a flat rate 33% of your net profit. If you have a
negative net profit, a tax credit is extended for future tax
18. Warning Messages: Warning messages may appear after
you advance the turn. If you have voices turned on, a voice
will dictate the warnings to you. Here is an explanation of
Plot Name in County has been depleted: A plot that
you own has been completed depleted of oil reserves. Once a
plot is depleted, it is automatically put up for sale. After
one turn, the plot will be sold, and by the next you will receive
the value of the plot in cash.
Loan for Date has been paid off: A loan you
applied for at the bank has been paid off. It takes 12 months
to pay off a loan.
You missed a payment for the loan on Date: This indicates
you did not have enough cash by the beginning of the turn to make
the payment for a loan. As a consequence, your credit
rating will decrease, and you will be unable to
get as much of a loan the next time you apply. If your credit
rating is a D and you miss another payment, the
bank will begin to repossess some of your assets,
including crude oil, products, refineries, etc. Your credit
rating increases once every 6
You are currently renting storage for x gallons of crude /
products: You do not have enough storage available by the
end of the previous turn to store all the crude and / or products
you currently have. You are therefore forced to rent storage,
which costs $0.015 per gallon per turn.
You currently have negative net
worth: Your net worth is below zero due to
excessive debts above your current assets.